Holistic Health Hemp
Taking the complexities out of CBD
Free Medical Advice for the proper use of CBD
Talk with a licensed health provider about if CBD is right for you. Click here to begin the process.
Benefits of using whole plant Full spectrum cbd
The entourage effect is the by-product of using the whole hemp plant and all the cannabinoids and terpenes to achieve the maximum support level, excluding any parts’ that lessons’ effectiveness. Click here for more information.
CBD for pain, anxiety and Sleep
Suppose you are suffering from pain, anxiety, or depression or have problems sleeping. In that case, CBD with the combination of other cannabinoids may significantly help achieve your wellness goals in these areas. Schedule your free consultation to discuss if CBD is right for you.
Please speak to our Medical Director about the benefits of CBD, whether it is right for you or not. Dosing and how to use and all the other questions you might have about CBD’s proper use.
If the use of a Full Spectrum CBD product is right for you, we will guide you to the correct product and discuss a proper dosing schedule to maximize the benefits.
Holistic Health Hemp
Holistic Health Hemp wants to educate you on the benefits of hemp and the cannabinoids that make up our line of full and broad-spectrum CBD products. Our products could include CBD, CBN, CBG, or any terpenes that make up the hemp plant. Whether you suffer from a Sleep Disorder, Anxiety or depression, or pain, we may have a CBD or Hemp-based product that could work for you. But where do you start?
Holistic Health Hemp believes that the miracle that is the Hemp plant needs to be married to its user by talking with a licensed medical practitioner about how the plant works, what an appropriate dose might be, and what strength might be the best place to start. There is so much misinformation in the market place many are missing out on the true benefits of CBD and its other components such as CBG and CBN.
Always curious about CBD but scared to try it? Schedule your free call with our medical director now to learn everything about CBD and how it will effect your body!
About Holistic Hemp
Here at Holistic Hemp LLC, we are proud to provide tested, high-quality CBD products to our customers. With effective, safe, and consistent products at the forefront of Holistic Hemp, we know you’ll find the perfect CBD product among our inventory.
Local to Columbus, Ohio
Holistic Hemp, based in Columbus, Ohio, is proud to call the city our home! When you order CBD oil online with us or any of our wide range of, you are supporting a local business that is happy to be based in the Discovery City.
Holistic Hemp CBD Products FAQ’s
What is CBD?
- CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a compound found primarily in the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. It’s one of many powerful cannabinoids found in hemp, and has increased in popularity as people have begun to integrate CBD into their wellness routines to support their endocannabinoid system (ECS)*.
- The CBD found in Holistic Hemp products’ does NOT come from marijuana, it comes from legally grown hemp plants.
How does CBD work in my body?
- CBD supports the function of your Endocannabinoid System (ECS). The ECS is a network in your body that works as a regulatory system by maintaining a sense of internal and external physical wellbeing by interacting with other bodily systems. The main function of the ECS is to help the body achieve homeostasis*.
- The ECS has been linked to supporting the proper functioning of processes involved with appetite, sleep, mood, and memory. Cannabinoids, including CBD, work in conjunction with the ECS to support a variety of bodily processes and can help our bodies maintain a sense of internal and external balance*.
What is CBD supposed to do for me?
- At this point, the science behind the efficacy of CBD is in its infancy. We caution to you avoid CBD products from companies that make outlandish claims regarding CBD. We simply encourage you to try Holistic Hemp’s products to see if CBD is right for your wellness routine! Among the many benefits that our users report to experience, some of the main ones are: a sense of calm and focus; relief from everyday stresses; help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation; and support for healthy sleep cycles*.
Which Holistic Hemp product(s) is right for me?
- Finding the perfect Holistic Hemp product or products for you may take a little trial and error. We’re here to help, though! Put simply, Holistic Hemp offers 5 product families: (i) Tinctures, (ii) Sleep Tinctures, (iii) Soft Gels, (iv) Gummies & (v) Topicals. The following descriptions might help you zero-in on which is right for you.
- Tinctures: Holistic Hemp tinctures are a blend of MCT oil and hemp extract rich in CBD and other cannabinoids naturally occurring in the hemp plant. We sell a variety of potencies, or concentration levels – 500, 1,000 & 1,500 mg of cannabinoids per bottle. A higher potency allows you to get more CBD per dropper (1 ml), making dosing at higher levels more convenient.Tinctures are our most popular product because the cannabinoids efficiently and quickly absorb into your system as compared to other edibles.
- Sleep Tinctures: For those who are turning to CBD to help with sleeplessness, our CBD tinctures may be the perfect solution. Our sleep blend takes our original unflavored formula and adds melatonin to help you maintain healthy sleep cycles*.
- Soft Gels: Our soft gels are simply Holistic Hemp’s full spectrum hemp extract encapsulated in a safe, easily dissolvable pill. They are great for people who want to avoid the “earthy” or “natural” taste of tinctures, want a perfectly measured dose or want a use form that is inconspicuous.
- Gummies: Our gummies are not only a delicious treat but, at 10 mg per gummy, they are an excellent way to supplement your daily dropper of tincture or a 30 mg soft gel.
- Topics: In addition to an oral regimen, Holistic Hemps topicals are a great way to support your muscle and joint by applying CBD directly to your skin. When you apply a topical directly to your skin, the CBD penetrates the specific endocannabinoid receptors in localized areas. This makes topicals ideal for active people and athletes hurting physically in specific areas. Try it and see if it helps you feel better!
- Holistic Hemp highly recommend discussing with your physician before beginning a CBD regimen, especially if you are currently taking other medication.
News & Blogs
Where Can I get Edible CBD Gummies in Ohio?
Buy 100% organic, pure CBD oil online at Holistic Hemp. We are America's most trusted online CBD products provider. Shop for the best CBD oil for sleep and stress for sale online.